Maintaining the tradition of high quality service delivery
In 1996 the Sisters of Mercy amalgamated three programs that provided services for children and young people at St Vincent’s Nudgee, the Fatima Centre Toowoomba and the Peace Centre Goodna. Since that time, we have focused on building a strong identity, promoting community relationships and strengthening partnerships with funding bodies to enable the delivery of high quality services to clients.
To deliver inclusive, responsive and innovative services that enable children, young people and families to feel valued, connected and strengthened and have hope for the future.
- To be recognised as a leader in best practice in the development and delivery of services for vulnerable children, young people and families
- To be a preferred place of employment for skilled and experienced human services professionals
- To have an effective management structure supported by quality infrastructure and systems
- To strategically position ourselves to enable effective and professional relationships with the government and non-government sectors
- To obtain sufficient levels of funding sourced from government and other sources to sustain, develop and expand our programs